We offer certified translation from German to Slovak and vice versa. Our offer covers all types documents. The translations are made by translators with legal educations and many years of legal experience. We have long-term experience with legal documents.
The most common types of documents
- Excerpt from the Commercial Registry
- Certificate of good conduct
- Notarial clauses
- Judicial decisions
- Court motions / motions to other authorities
- Civil status documents (birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate)
- Company internal documents
- Certifications & School reports
- Documents connected to inheritance proceedings
- General terms and conditions
- Documents in the framework of personal data protection (GDPR)
- other types of documents
Price for a standard page (1800 characters)
|standard document – translation from DE to SK||
|standard document – translation from SK to DE||
|documents with specific terminology or specific format||
|translation within 48 hours||
|translation within 24 hours||
|translation at the week-end or public holiday||
You can pick up your translations in Bratislava (Slovakia) or we will send it to you via post.
The translations are designed for the Slovak courts and authorities, and for the Slovak market respectively.