We offer certified translation from German to Slovak and vice versa. Our offer covers all types documents. The translations are made by translators with legal educations and many years of legal experience. We have long-term experience with legal documents.
The most common types of documents
- Excerpt from the Commercial Registry
- Certificate of good conduct
- Notarial clauses
- Judicial decisions
- Court motions / motions to other authorities
- Civil status documents (birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate)
- Company internal documents
- Certifications & School reports
- Documents connected to inheritance proceedings
- General terms and conditions
- Documents in the framework of personal data protection (GDPR)
- other types of documents
Our standard rate for translation is 20 EUR/standard page (1 800 characters) of the translated text. The price can vary, depending on the document’s complexity and urgency of delivery. Discounts are available in case of volume business. You can pick up your translations in Bratislava (Slovakia) or we will send it to you via post. The translations are designed for the Slovak courts and authorities, and for the Slovak market respectively.